maven-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Tjon-A-Hen <pnmtjona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mvn site:site fails
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 05:22:07 GMT
I understand that a non encoded & in the name would make mij build go
foobar, but the & is encoded in my pom ( using the & amp ; notation) (Some
how it is also replace during our mail conversation).
The issue that I have is: my build works perfectly, but my site generation
fails. Somehow or somewhere during report phase the xml & encoding is lost.

Philippe