maven-users mailing list archives

From Jade <evokeraluc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Steps with Maven
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 01:25:08 GMT
I think the offical document of maven is a good start:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/

It has quick start and has all the detail infomation of maven.

I know a gook book for beginner but the book is in Chinese and the author
of the book is Chinese too. So I don't think it has a version of other
language though I think it a really gook book for beginner.