maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Include maven dependencies inside jar file
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 05:51:26 GMT
If you want the deps extracted, you need to do a combination of [1] and [2].

If you want the dep jars included in the final jar, I think you best option
is to use the maven-assembly-plugin [3]. You also need to make the final
jar executable in this case.

[1]
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/examples/includes-excludes.html
[2]