maven-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud bourree <arnaud.bour...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: templating:filter-sources and chmod
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:05:00 GMT
Hi,

OK, I don't used templating:filter-sources for this original goal: Java.
My use case is to run shUnit2 test scripts to validate Bash script.
I've make context directory tree in src/test.
Now I'd like to copy contexts and script to validate in target/
My SCM override execution flag, so when copying script, I need to force it
up: shUnit2 looks to request it

Regards,

Arnaud.