maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <>
Subject Re: Site plugin woes
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 11:05:49 GMT
On 1 June 2013 08:30, Hervé BOUTEMY <> wrote:
> yes, I worked recently on this exact issue: site *staging* on complex cases
> like yours, which is not as usual as you expect
> It took me a good number of hours with the issue reporter to understand what
> he was doing, what he was expecting that wasn't trivial, and I found a
> solution with this topSiteURL

Thanks for looking into it. Part of the problem with these things is
that it take 90 minutes to run the site plugin. Thats because of the
repeated invocation of the same goals, similar to and related issues. I
think there is still a more general problem with multi-modules sites.

Anyway, I will try to topSiteURL property next week.

4 issues raised in total now ;-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message