maven-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Baxter <>
Subject Re: Problem with multi-module site
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 00:06:14 GMT
I'm not exactly sure what the problem is you are having but you might
want to look at the POM files in this project [1].  It is a
multi-module project and our Maven site [2] has been working pretty

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 7:02 PM, Russell Gold <> wrote:
> I am using the site-maven-plugin (version 3.3) and cannot seem to get it to work. Using
the exact same site.xml and additional files (faq, apt and xhtml types) that worked fine in
a single project site, I am not getting breadcrumbs or custom menu items. I do get the submodules
with their own sites, each of which is inheriting the reports from the parent, but that's