maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation Maven - Variable in the Systems Variables
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:11:40 GMT
AFAIR it is the class worlds config that actually pulls out the environment
variable to set up the classpath, so the only thing that would happen is
you would be using a different class worlds from the one in the home... In
any case M2_HOME trumps MAVEN_HOME so if the scripts were not updated then
it is all moot anyways