maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven versions plugin: update property to specific value possible?
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 14:47:52 GMT
in a profile you could define the configuration for the plugin and specify
the `properties` (see
http://mojo.codehaus.org/versions-maven-plugin/update-properties-mojo.html#properties)
and then reference another property to define the range of valid values.

really rather hacky if you ask me... better to just use maven-antrun-plugin
to run a <replace> over the pom since you know what you are doing (one
hopes... note that what you are trying to do does not have a "maven way" so
you are going to need a big machette to cut the path you intend to follow)