maven-users mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <thad.humphr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Steps with Maven
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 14:57:52 GMT
After several confused attempts to get my head around Maven, I was
confused, p.o.'ed, and wondering why folks were so sold on this.

Then I stumbled up on *Maven By Example* from Sonatype (
http://www.sonatype.com/resources/books/maven-by-example). It's free,
either as a PDF or online. I deleted my old ~/.m2 directory, and started
from the beginning, spending a full day working through the examples. Now I
wonder why I clung to Ant for so long.