maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: With mvn release:prepare, is it possible to instruct Maven to use a forward slash in the submodule pom locations for the commit command?
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 20:55:09 GMT
I don't suppose you're open to the solution: "use linux or mac"?

I think what you're running into a general cygwin problem: other than those built it, the
tools are mostly windows tools and expect path names to refer to the windows file system,
but cygwin uses its own paths and they don't always match.

Have you tried running directly in the windows environment without cygwin?

and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!