maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject create manifest with jars in multiple directories?
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 18:11:21 GMT
If I enable manifest class path creation, the jar or assembly or shade plugin will create a
manifest class path that lists all of my dependencies in the same directory. But what if I
need them in different directories? Our current requirements place certain jars in specific
directories so that layered products can find them - something I doubt that I could get changed.
How could I have Maven take that into consideration?
and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!