maven-users mailing list archives

From Alan Buck <Alan.B...@pharmacyonesource.com>
Subject RE: Error adding file-set for 'org.apache.axis2:addressing:mar:1.6.2' to archive
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 15:35:56 GMT
Oh, thank you for pointing me in the correct direction. The 'exclusions' information is what
finally allowed the build to complete successfully.

Here is what I finally ended up doing.

Looking at the pom.xml for monitor I noticed a 'dependency' that was:

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.p1s.mps</groupId>
    <artifactId>database-connector</artifactId>
    <version>${project.version}</version>
</dependency>

This is where the 'exclusions' needed to be inserted. So I did this:

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.p1s.mps</groupId>
    <artifactId>database-connector</artifactId>
    <version>${project.version}</version>
    <exclusions>
        <exclusion>
             <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
             <artifactId>addressing</artifactId>
        </exclusion>
     </exclusions>
</dependency>

Adding the version and type tags caused a syntax error so I removed them. I then proceeded
to do the normal 'mvn clean install -DskipTests' to complete successfully.

I haven't tried to run the application yet but I'll sleep better this weekend.

Wayne - I really do appreciate you sticking with me on this and teaching me some more about
Maven. I'm still going to learn this tool.