maven-users mailing list archives

From Alan Buck <Alan.B...@pharmacyonesource.com>
Subject RE: Error adding file-set for 'org.apache.axis2:addressing:mar:1.6.2' to archive
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 20:00:47 GMT
You are correct about the monitor project using the database connectivity project.

Is this the m-assembly-p configuration? Until 2 days ago all I could do was spell Maven so
I don't have much knowledge about it as yet.

<plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <descriptorRefs>
                        <descriptorRef>jar-with-dependencies</descriptorRef>
                    </descriptorRefs>
                    <archive>
                        <manifest>
                            <mainClass>com.p1s.mps.monitor.MpsMonitor</mainClass>
                            <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
                            <addDefaultImplementationEntries>true</addDefaultImplementationEntries>
                        </manifest>
                        <manifestEntries> <!-- buildNumber here means timestamp -->
                            <!--suppress MavenModelInspection -->
                            <Implementation-Build>${teamcity.build.number} -&gt;
${buildNumber}</Implementation-Build>
                        </manifestEntries>
                    </archive>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>assembly</id>
                        <phase>package</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>single</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
</plugin>

I've tried to exclude the .mar file in this plugin but I kept getting the error or a syntax
error.

I'm not sure what the assembly descriptor file is. I'm could post the whole project file for
monitor but I'm hesitant to paste 568 lines.