maven-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with multi-module site
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:53:52 GMT

Custom menus are not inherited by default, I guess you have read the
docs:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/multimodule.html

The breadcrumbs should be inherited as long as the parent defines some:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/sitedescriptor.html#Breadcrumbs

HTH,
-Lukas

Russell Gold wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion; all of the sub-modules are indeed in properly named directories,
as far as I can tell. The top-level project wasn't, but fixing that didn't do anything.