maven-users mailing list archives

From Stanimir Stamenkov <>
Subject Re: Javadoc: single configuration
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 18:18:22 GMT
Fri, 31 May 2013 17:14:31 -0400, /Evan Ward/:

> I'm trying to configure the javadoc report plugin so that I get the same
> output with `mvn javadoc:jar` and `mvn site`. I've read the usage page
> [1] which suggests that configuring the plugin in the <reporting>
> section will apply the same configuration to the javadoc:jar invocation.

Hm, I fail to find such reference, and I'm actually reading `mvn
site` and `mvn javadoc:javadoc` behave differently, given they are
configured in different sections (<reporting> vs. <build>):

| IMPORTANT NOTE: configuring the Javadoc plugin in the
| <reporting/> or <build/> elements in the pom have NOT the same
| behavior as described in the Guide to Configuring Plug-ins.

> [1]

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message