maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Site plugin, breadcrumbs, and inheritance in multi-project sites
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 03:09:33 GMT
Hi,

I really like the ability to use this plugin to generate and deploy project sites, but I am
having some problems making some things work:

1) I had ONCE gotten the breadcrumbs to show up. Now they don't. I am using the default version
(3.0).

2) Most of the project info pages (developers, scm, mailing lists, and so on), only really
make sense for the project as a whole. Is there any way to avoid creating them for all of
the sub-projects without a separate site.xml for each project? I tried disabling inheritance,
but all that did was cause all of the subproject sites to revert to the default of displaying
everything.

3) The docs speak of some reports as supporting aggregation. Is there a way to know (other
than just experimenting) which reports do?

Thanks,
Russ
and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!