maven-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy I. McGinnis" <tmcgin...@glatfelters.com>
Subject RE: Release not creating source and javadoc jars
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 12:25:18 GMT
I am working on trying the release from the command line.

My pom does not configure either the maven-source-plugin or the maven-javadoc-plugin.  I thought
they were automatically included when the release plugin was used.  Is this correct?  Or do
I need to configure them?

Tim McGinnis
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Glatfelter Insurance Group
(800) 233-1957 Ext. 7856
(717) 741-7856

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Gold [mailto:russ@gold-family.us]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 8:51 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Release not creating source and javadoc jars

What happens if you run those goals manually from the command line? Has this ever worked?
Does your pom configure the maven-source-plugin or the maven-javadoc-plugin?

On Jun 7, 2013, at 8:43 AM, "Timothy I. McGinnis" <tmcginnis@glatfelters.com> wrote:

> I have a run config set up that calls release:prepare and one for release: perform.
I have the Maven Runtime specified as the external Maven 3.0.3 runtime.

> Tim McGinnis
> Sr. Programmer/Analyst
> Glatfelter Insurance Group
> (800) 233-1957 Ext. 7856
> (717) 741-7856

it does not create the sources and javadoc jars.  Does anyone have a clue as to why?

>> Tim McGinnis
>> Sr. Programmer/Analyst
>> Glatfelter Insurance Group
>> (800) 233-1957 Ext. 7856
>> (717) 741-7856

>> -
>> -
>> - Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
>> communication, including all attachments, is legally protected information, confidential
or proprietary information, or a trade secret intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient. The information may also be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
forwarding, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply Fax or e-mail stating the communication
was "received in error" and delete or destroy all copies of this communication, including
all attachments.

the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!