maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: Installation Maven - Variable in the Systems Variables
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:54:47 GMT
iirc MAVEN_HOME was the convention for Maven 1; I don't believe it should matter. I used a
standard installer (MacPorts) and I have no such variable.
OTOH, if you are going to be working with somebody else, it would probably be best to stick
with the conventional names.

and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!