maven-users mailing list archives

From RICHARD DOUST <rdo...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Newbie trying to understand how to use some plugins
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:11:42 GMT
Wayne,

Thanks for your response.

I don't really need to make the EJB jar work standalone. I was trying to divide and conquer.
In 4.2.2 I deployed the EJB jar as part of an EAR with 2 WARs. I think that I'd like to deploy
to JBoss AS 7 with an EAR containing the EJB jar, and two separate wars that use the services
of the beans packaged in the EAR. I'm a little concerned though because I read that if I go
this route, the web tier will be forced to use the remote interfaces while they currently
use local interfaces. Do you know if this is correct?

Thanks,

Richard