maven-users mailing list archives

From RajaPrlabu <connectraj...@gmail.com>
Subject Ant Project Convert To Maven
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 01:30:44 GMT
Hi, all:Sorry for my entry-level question. Is it possible for me to convert
from an Ant project to A Maven project from within NetBeans IDE or Eclipse
IDE.which is the best IDE.Or, is there any method to convert from an Ant
project to a Maven project using some command line method? Or, any standard
method to do so?1.How to convert Spring MVC Project using Ant convert into
Maven nexus.could u please provide me Following Steps.ThanksRaja k