maven-users mailing list archives

From rdiddly <rdo...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Newbie trying to understand how to use some plugins
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:36:25 GMT
Greg,

When I said that the jar was not on the server, I meant that it's not part
of the JBoss AS 7 deployment, so it's not possible for it to be specified as
"provided". It's in my local repository (because I put it there) and clearly
needs to be packaged with my application. I think I've got it now.

Now I'm dealing with other dependencies not being resolved at deployment.
I'll undoubtedly post more specifics later.

Thanks