maven-users mailing list archives

From alesky <alessandro.dotta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Release plugin
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 15:20:57 GMT
Man i have your same issue

i use this strategy to reduce the number manually file that i have to update
when i change version

in my main parent pom i added
1)in the dependencies management all the sub project
2)a property with the version of my project

so at list i have reduced the manually upgrade of the version in the
interrelationship between all the sub project

obviously what remain to change in this case if update the version of the
module is
1)main module pom version
2)a property with the version of my project
3)in any subjection the version in the parent tag