maven-users mailing list archives

From alesky <>
Subject Call a custom plugin from another project
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 14:30:11 GMT
Hi guys

i'm try to implement my first plugin

so i did just a plugin that print a log on the screen

this is the code

and this is the pom related to this plugin, from the pom generated from the
plugin archetype i have just add the maven-plugin-plugin to add the prefix
pojo to make same test

finally i have configure my setting to register my group of plugin

now my proble,:
from the command line i can call with any problem my plugin
mvn pojo:log

but if i try to use it in another project it is not used!

for example this is the pom of my test project
and if i run on this project
mvn process-sources i should aspect to see my output but the plugin is not
used at all

any advice of the reason  that the plugin work directly from command line
and not if configured in the pom of another project?

this is the log of the pom project

this is instead the plugin.xml generated by maven

Sent from the Maven - Users mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message