maven-users mailing list archives

From "Mumtaz Ahmad" <>
Subject Help needed on Crystal reports in Maven!
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 19:38:29 GMT
Hello everybody,

We have reports in Jasper and CR (contains sub reports, Group controls) and
it displays and runs fine in Spring and JSF. We then tried to build into an
.ear file using Maven; a few of our CR reports are not working.

The CR generates the following errors:

.         Unexpected query Engine.

.         Can't create component controller.

We would appreciate your help, solution and suggestions. If you need more
information, please send me an email and I will send more details.

Thank you

Mumtaz Ahmad
Lonestar Technologies,
Lahore (Pakistan)