maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to read new Folder data
Date Sun, 05 May 2013 13:10:24 GMT
Hi,

What do you mean by "the custom one when used to run by IDE(eclipse)"?
The maven-resource-plugin will copy all files from src/main/resources to
target/classes, and when using filtering, the ${key} -properties will be
replaced with their matching value. This has been used zillions of times,
so I can't imagine a bug here.
It seems like you're expecting something else.

What do you expect? (name the files + folders)
How did you run Maven?
It would help if you gave enough information so we could reproduce it.

Robert