maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to read new Folder data
Date Sat, 04 May 2013 19:45:24 GMT
The default folder for resources, which need to be available on the
classpath is:
src/main/resources

and for java-files:
src/main/java

using the standard directory layout [1] is by far the easiest way to setup
your project.

if you still want to keep your own structure and adjust the pom, have a
look at the maven-resource-plugin[2], which is responsible for copying
files to the classes-folder.

Robert

[1]
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-standard-directory-layout.html