maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@scalaris.com>
Subject Re: maven-scm-publish-plugin - prefixing site content with project version?
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 08:46:30 GMT
Hi Rob,

Robert Elliot wrote:

> Is the general consensus that this is impossible?

everything is published by default that is located in target/site. So you
can solve this by configuring an ant task for the antrun plugin, that
creates a copy in target/site/${version} and bind it to the post-site
lifecycle (http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.html#Lifecycle_Reference).

Cheers,
Jörg