maven-users mailing list archives

From Marc Fick <fic...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Need help with POM configuration to combine jaxb2, jaxws, with dependencies and episode files
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 17:29:41 GMT
I am attempting to build a web application to do some web services. These
services are utilizing org.jvnet.ogc dependencies.  Here is a snippet from
my pom.xml to include the dependency:
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.jvnet.ogc</groupId>
                        <artifactId>sos-v_1_0_0-schema</artifactId>
                        <version>1.1.0</version>
                </dependency>

Adding this to my pom file adds all the jars in this snapshot:

Each of these jars is built as utilizing episodes as seen above and
contains the class files for the schema as well as a directory with the
other schemas referenced.  In the META-INF directory the pom file can be
found.

I can successfully pull this dependency into my project and utilize the
classes to manipulate xml and java.  The problem I have is trying to use
these artifacts in conjunction with the jaxws-maven-plugin to do a
wsimport of my wsdl file.  I have the following wsdl file ->

I need the wsimport to utilize all the class files in all the above
referenced jars to generate the web service implementation classes.  I
have attempted to unpack the jars and use the episode files for bindings
in the wsimport with little success.  here is the POM plugin entry.

<plugin>
                                <groupId>org.jvnet.jax-ws-commons</groupId

                                <artifactId>jaxws-maven-plugin</artifactId

                                <version>2.1</version>
                                <dependencies>
                                        <dependency>
                                                <groupId>
org.jvnet.jaxb2_commons</groupId>
                                                <artifactId>
jaxb2-basics-runtime</artifactId>
                                                <version>0.6.3</version>
                                        </dependency>
                                        <dependency>
                                                <groupId>org.jvnet.ogc</
groupId>
                                                <artifactId>
sos-v_1_0_0-schema</artifactId>
                                                <version>1.1.0</version>
                                        </dependency>
                                        <dependency>
                                                <groupId>com.sun.xml.ws</
groupId>
                                                <artifactId>jaxws-tools</
artifactId>
                                                <version>2.2.5</version>
                                        </dependency>
                                </dependencies>

                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>wsimport</
goal>
                                                </goals>
                                                <configuration>
                                                        <xdebug>true</
xdebug>
                                                        <keep>true</keep>
                                                        <extension>true</
extension>
                                                        <verbose>true</
verbose>
                                                        <wsdlDirectory>
src/main/resources/wsdl</wsdlDirectory>
                                                        <wsdlFiles>
                                                                <wsdlFile>
sosBocaJr.wsdl</wsdlFile>
                                                        </wsdlFiles>
                                                        <sourceDestDir>
${basedir}/target/generated-sources</sourceDestDir>
                                                        <bindingFiles>
                                                                <
bindingFile>
${basedir}/src/main/resources/schemas/bindings/gml-sun-jaxb.episode</
bindingFile>
                                                                <
bindingFile>
${basedir}/src/main/resources/schemas/bindings/om-sun-jaxb.episode</
bindingFile>
                                                                <
bindingFile>
${basedir}/src/main/resources/schemas/bindings/ows-sun-jaxb.episode</
bindingFile>
                                                                <
bindingFile>
${basedir}/src/main/resources/schemas/bindings/sensorml-sun-jaxb.episode</
bindingFile>
                                                                <
bindingFile>
${basedir}/src/main/resources/schemas/bindings/sos-sun-jaxb.episode</
bindingFile>
                                                                <
bindingFile>
${basedir}/src/main/resources/schemas/bindings/sweCommon-sun-jaxb.episode
</bindingFile>
                                                                <
bindingFile>${basedir}/src/main/resources/schemas/bindings/binding.xjb</
bindingFile>
                                                        </bindingFiles>

                                                </configuration>
                                        </execution>

Here is one error that i'm running into.

I'm very  new to maven so if anyone can help me get this pom configuration
correct it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Marc Fick
IBM Systems and Technology Group Lab Services - System i
phone: 507.253.3559/ tie line: 553.3559
fickmj@us.ibm.com
ibm.com/systems/services/labservices