maven-users mailing list archives

From Jean Tremblay <jean.tremb...@zen-innovations.com>
Subject Merging two war projects in a new war file.
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 14:19:07 GMT
Hi,

I have two war files generated from two maven projects:proj1, proj2. I want to merge them
together in a new project: newProject.
I am a newbie at Maven, and I tried the following POM, and noticed that it does about what
I need. I am not sure if it make sense to the Maven concept, but I think I am on the right
track.
Now there are files from proj1 and files from proj2 which I would like to exclude, and I would
like to add new files found in the current newProject to the new war.

What is the right path, or concepts that I should use?

Thanks for your help.

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd">
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>