maven-users mailing list archives

From Igor Zapletnev <>
Subject Artifact's file
Date Sun, 05 May 2013 15:29:36 GMT
I have my custom packaging type (for example, test-type and my mojo for
package goal for test-type artifacts). My package mojo properly set file
for artifact (project.getArtifact().setFile(destination)) and install it in
the m2 repo.

But when another plug-in has dependency on this plug-in (with test-type
packaging type) file is null for this artifact dependency.

But I am able see this file in m2 repo, could you please explain how maven
stores references on artifact's file and how this file will be resolved?