maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-dependency-plugin purge proper usage
Date Sat, 11 May 2013 20:04:35 GMT
> the build to make sure the latest dependencies are downloaded, as we sometimes
> change the non snapshot released binaries on our local maven repository.

You do realize that this is a really bad idea, and it will eventually
bite you, right?

@ ambra-admin ---
> [WARNING] Unable to purge local repository location: /home/josowski/.m2/repository/org/ambraproject
> Oddly, I don't see the same behavior on my Mac, only on Ubuntu.

Perhaps you have some permissions wrong or something under ~/.m2?
Since the plugin works on Mac, I'd suspect something specific to your
environment or some OS-specific problem. Can you try on another Ubuntu
system, another Linux system, or even just under a different (new)
user on the same system?

Wayne