maven-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gudian <andreas.gud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Maven recover from OutOfMemoryErrors during JUnit test runs?
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 18:18:44 GMT
Hi,

The safest option is to configure surefire to spawn a new JVM for each test
class: <reuseForks>false</reuseForks> [1]. That will of cause give you some
considerable bump in the execution time.

Good luck,
Andreas

[1]
http://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/fork-options-and-parallel-execution.html