maven-users mailing list archives

From José Manuel Castroagudín Silva <chavescesu...@gmail.com>
Subject release plugin, different executable name ('mvn3')
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 07:31:11 GMT
Hi all,

I've started doing some testing about maven-release plugin, and everything
went fine until the moment of trying it in our existing CI platform. Due
to, I think, "historical reasons", the maven executable is in this machine
named 'mvn3' and not 'mvn'.

I've been looking around, and as for now, I would say there's no way of
telling the release plugin which executable to use. Is this so?

Let me say that I'm in no way a maven expert, and maybe I've missed
something somewhere. Maybe there's a way of setting this, and I've been
just unable to find it.

So, in short: is this possible? I'm afraid I cannot change the executable
name on this machine, since a lot of configurations depend on it, in
several languages, so I don't have the permissions to do that.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

--
Saúde,

J. M. Castroagudín