maven-users mailing list archives

From José Manuel Castroagudín Silva <chavescesu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release plugin, different executable name ('mvn3')
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 08:02:35 GMT
This is what I'm seeing:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin:2.4.1:prepare
(default-cli) on project <project>: Failed to invoke Maven build.
Error configuring command-line. Reason: Maven executable not found at:
<maven.home>/bin/mvn -> [Help 1]

(some specific details edited out)

I was assuming that was the default behavior (as seen on
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-428 ).