maven-users mailing list archives

From José Manuel Castroagudín Silva <chavescesu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release plugin, different executable name ('mvn3')
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 08:37:47 GMT
@Graham: If you remember anything you may have changed, or any tweaking to
this plugin, I'll be very interested in knowing about it.

@Stephen : That's my "backup plan". However, I don't have permissions to
change anything on that machine, and any change would have to be requested
to a different team. This would take some time (bureaucracy can sometimes
be quite slow, hehe). As I'm just doing some tests, I would rather try
different approaches.

well, thank you all. Any tip is welcome.

2013/5/14 José Manuel Castroagudín Silva <chavescesures@gmail.com>

> This is what I'm seeing:
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin:2.4.1:prepare
(default-cli) on project <project>: Failed to invoke Maven build. Error configuring
command-line. Reason: Maven executable not found at: <maven.home>/bin/mvn -> [Help
1]