maven-users mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <>
Subject Re: Can Maven recover from OutOfMemoryErrors during JUnit test runs?
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 21:11:55 GMT
I don't know about newer jdk versions. If you google-fu tokenPollerProtection
I'm sure you'll end
up with the original tomcat issue, which may contain more details and
references to
sun bug reports.

As far as I can understand, it mostly applies to unloading of applications;
would seem to indicate you're going to have memory issues if doing hot
redeployment etc,
probably nothing significant on a production server with conservative
redeployment routines.