maven-users mailing list archives

From Dimitrios Kateros <dkate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven compiler plugin] compilation failure with plexus eclipse compiler
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 08:49:20 GMT
A guy at stackoverflow named Kenney reproduced, provided a work around (use
<optimize>true</optimize> on maven-compiler-plugin 3.x configuration) and
created a github issue https://github.com/sonatype/plexus-compiler/issues/16

Just thought I'd add this here for completeness sake.

Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kateros