maven-users mailing list archives

From kashu <kashu.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to read new Folder data
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 14:16:59 GMT
Thanks for the reply Robert...

Custom resource folder has jbehave-reports-with-totals.ftl file to which I
have made changes to get custom report file under
target\jbehave\view....the output file generated as
/target/jbehave/view/reports.html
Yes,through eclipse , maven I could run test cases successfully.In eclipse,
I right click on storyDriver.java file of jbehave and then run as Junit
test. With maven, I run as mvn test.

Today, I have tried option "You could run 'mvn test -X' to activate logging
with debug level,  " but no success to me:(...

To conclude, are you saying there is problem in jbehave-maven plug in hence
custom report is not getting generated in target\jbehave\view?please
suggest .

Cheers,
Kashu

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 9:38 PM, rfscholte [via Maven] <
ml-node+s40175n5754969h80@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> [...]
> >
> <ignoreFailureInView>false</ignoreFailureInView>
> >                             <threads>1</threads>
> >
> <storyTimeoutInSecs>3600</storyTimeoutInSecs>
> >
> > <outputDirectory>${basedir}/test-output</outputDirectory>
> >                             <metaFilters>
> >                                 <metaFilter>${meta.filter}</metaFilter>
> >                             </metaFilters>
> >                             <systemPropertyVariables>
> >                                 <property>
> >                                     <name>java.awt.headless</name>
> >                                     <value>true</value>
> >                                 </property>
> >                             </systemPropertyVariables>
> >                         </configuration>
> >                         <goals>
> >                             <goal>run-stories-as-embeddables</goal>
> >                         </goals>
> >                     </execution>
> >
> >                 </executions>
> >             </plugin>
> >             <plugin>
> >                 <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
> >                 <artifactId>maven-antrun-plugin</artifactId>
> >                 <version>1.1</version>
> >                 <executions>
> >                     <execution>
> >                         <phase>validate</phase>
> >                         <goals>
> >                             <goal>run</goal>
> >                         </goals>
> >                         <configuration>
> >                             <tasks>
> >                                 <available
> >
> > file="${src.conf}/configuration.auto.${test.environment}.properties"
> >                                     type="file" property="file.exists"
> />
> >                                 <echo message="property
> > value:${file.exists}" />
> >                                 <copy
> >
> > file="${src.conf}/configuration.auto.${test.environment}.properties"
> >
> > tofile="${src.conf}/configuration.auto.local.properties"
> >                                     overwrite="true" verbose="true" />
> >                             </tasks>
> >                         </configuration>
> >                     </execution>
> >                 </executions>
> >             </plugin>
> >
> >         </plugins>
> >     </build>
> >
> > </project>
> >
> > Please let me know if you need more information.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Kashu
> >

> > On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 6:40 PM, rfscholte [via Maven] <
> > [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5754969&i=1>>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> What do you mean by "the custom one when used to run by IDE(eclipse)"?
> >> The maven-resource-plugin will copy all files from src/main/resources
> >> target/classes, and when using filtering, the ${key} -properties will
> be
> >> replaced with their matching value. This has been used zillions of
> >> times,
> >>
> >> so I can't imagine a bug here.
> >> It seems like you're expecting something else.
> >>
> >> What do you expect? (name the files + folders)
> >> How did you run Maven?
> >> It would help if you gave enough information so we could reproduce it.

Now