maven-users mailing list archives

From kashu <kashu.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to read new Folder data
Date Sun, 05 May 2013 11:59:12 GMT
Hi,

I tried that option but no success as still report are getting generated
with old/default format and not the custom one when used to run by
IDE(eclipse)
<resource>
                        <includes>
          <include>**/*.ftl</include>
        </includes>
                <filtering>true</filtering>
            </resource>
        </resources>

I am using Jbehave on top of selenium..giving this as an additional
information as don't know whether this would be helpful or not.

Any idea why  Maven is behaving such a way? Any bug present in maven?
Awaiting the reply.
Cheers,
Kashu