maven-users mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject cannot resolve POM with classifier?
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 11:51:59 GMT
Hi all,

I am in the scenario where a POM is generated and attached in the main
project, then will be deployed on the repo; that POM contains all required
dependencies my users need when developing custom applications.

The issue comes when I would like to resolve the generated prom in an
external project, becauee IIUC there is no way to:

 * inherit from a parent pom with a classifier;

 * declare its dependency in `dependencyManagement` with scope `import`.

Does that mean that POM cannot have classifiers? Do you have any
alternative solution?
TIA!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/