maven-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <nick.stolw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automatically remove version overrides from child POMs
Date Sat, 04 May 2013 08:34:26 GMT
Hello Robert,

The analyze dependency management goal of the dependency plugin[1] can fail
the build if there are any dependency management overrides. You can run
that with a CI server on al of your builds and discuss the results with the
teams.

[1]
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/analyze-dep-mgt-mojo.html

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk

~~~ Try to leave this world a little better than you found it and, when
your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you
have not wasted your time but have done your best ~~~

Lord Baden-Powell