maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cannot resolve POM with classifier?
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 10:31:30 GMT
I'd either do it something like

<plugin>
  <artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
  <executions>
    <execution>
      <id>public-artifact</id>
      <phase>deploy</phase>
      <goals>
        <goal>deploy-file</goal>
      </goals>
      <configuration>
        <pomFile>${project.build.directory}/public-pom.xml</pomFile>
        <file>${project.build.directory}/some.jar</file>

<files>${project.build.directory}/some-javadoc.jar,${project.build.directory}/some-sources.jar</files>
        <types>jar,jar</types>
        <classifiers>javadoc,sources</classifiers>
      </configuration>
    </execution>
  </executions>
</plugin>

Or I would use the non-maven-jar maven plugin and the dependency:copy
plugins keeping the public pom as part of the reactor (for the case where
you need to use the public pom as a dependency within your reactor