maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inline m2 repository
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 08:56:19 GMT
Stop. Don't do that. ${basedir} means different things depending on whether
the pom is being resolved from the reactor or from the local repository

See this (a long read but you will be rewarded with the shining light of
understanding by the end, we hope)

http://developer-blog.cloudbees.com/2013/03/playing-trade-offs-with-maven.html

For alternatives

HTH