maven-users mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <thad.humphr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Include *.class and *.java files with shade plugin
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 01:26:42 GMT
Found my answer: Add a dependency to the source with

    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.mycorp.database</groupId>
      <artifactId>thedb</artifactId>
      <version>${project.version}</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.mycorp.database</groupId>
      <artifactId>thedb</artifactId>
      <version>${project.version}</version>
      <classifier>sources</classifier>
    </dependency>

Thanks to a lucky (and my umpteenth) Google query and this answer:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1007211/maven-add-dependency-on-artifact-source

Marlowe, *Doctor Faustus* (v, 121-24)