maven-users mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <thad.humphr...@gmail.com>
Subject buildnumber-maven-plugin format
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 00:19:13 GMT
I'm attempting to use the buildnumber-maven-plugin (
http://mojo.codehaus.org/buildnumber-maven-plugin/<http://mojo.codehaus.org/buildnumber-maven-plugin/usage.html>)
to give me a build based on a number that will increment when create my WAR
file.

Although I define a <format> and <items> as shown in the usage page, all
that shows up in buildNumber.properties is buildNumber=10

Is this to be expected? How can I get a formatted string? (Otherwise I have
to use antrun to get at timestamp).

Marlowe, *Doctor Faustus* (v, 121-24)