maven-users mailing list archives

From Sven Bauhan <sven.bau...@ast.dfs.de>
Subject Re: Mismatch by inherited dependencies
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 08:39:55 GMT
Ok, perhaps you can tell me what I did wrong.
I included the javadoc plugin by:
             <plugin>
                 <version>2.9</version>
                 <configuration>
                     <author>false</author>
                     <linksource>true</linksource>
<docfilessubdirs>true</docfilessubdirs>
                     <sourceFileExcludes>
<exclude>*Adapter*.java</exclude>
<exclude>*ObjectFactory.java</exclude>
<exclude>*ContextComponent.java</exclude>
<exclude>*Configuration.java</exclude>
<exclude>*SendController.java</exclude>
                     </sourceFileExcludes>
<sourcepath>${basedir}/src/main/java/de/dfs/msg/atsm;${basedir}/target/generated-sources/xjc/de/dfs/msg/atsm</sourcepath>
                 </configuration>
                 <executions>
                     <execution>
                         <id>attach-javadocs</id>
                         <goals>
                             <goal>jar</goal>
                         </goals>
                     </execution>
                 </executions>
             </plugin>

I did not define an explicit dependency to javadoc, but in "mvn
dependency:tree" I can see it.

Thanks, Sven