maven-users mailing list archives

From Ben Caradoc-Davies <Ben.Caradoc-Dav...@csiro.au>
Subject Re: project mix Java/Scala source folders issue
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 03:08:30 GMT
Benson, I think this might be a question about configuring
maven-scala-plugin and maven-eclipse-plugin.

Giovanni, the last time I experimented with combined Java/Scala Maven
projects (some time ago), I used a combination of these two techniques:
http://scala-tools.org/mvnsites/maven-scala-plugin/usage_java.html
http://scala-tools.org/mvnsites/maven-scala-plugin/faq.html

Kind regards,
Ben.

On 09/05/13 08:33, Benson Margulies wrote:
> This list cannot help you with any eclipse plugins, and there is
> nothing 'shown below'.
>

> On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Giovanni Azua<bravegag@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a project where I need to mix Java and Scala and therefore included
>> the Scala plugin as shown below. The project works, it compiles both Java
>> and Scala and the Scala test is executed and passes fine. The problem is
>> again the eclipse plugin does not put the Scala sources folder as part of
>> the eclipse sources, I think that the sources folder issue was solved
>> already (I found some posts complaining that the source directory had to be
>> unique and that two source folders Java and Scala would not work) this
>> issue was dating back to 2008.
>>
>> This is really a minor issue but interesting to see whether I am taking the
>> official path here ...
>>
>> TIA,
>> Best regards,
>> Giovanni