maven-users mailing list archives

From "Zanzerkia, Robert" <Robert.Zanzer...@fmr.com>
Subject RE: Maven-release-plugin AND IBM RTC build engine...
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 16:34:34 GMT
I did few more experiments...
1) Renamed the RTC component so there is no space in the name.
2) Made sure directory has permission for build account etc.
3) Experimented by replacing maven command to just mvn scm:status and that works without error.
	So it's only via release-plug-in we get the error on scm status command.

	Since replease-plug-in works on my laptop this is an issue on interaction between maven,
release-plugin and "Jazz build engine"
	I re-ran the RTC build with -X switch in maven to get detailed log so we can compare against
release.log (one from my laptop).
  Thanks,
Robert
PS: I have attached  RTC_JAZZ-Build.log from build server.

Working release.log
[DEBUG] repositoryWorkspace - EI_9.05_Release_Snapshot
[DEBUG] Executing status command...
[INFO] Executing: cmd.exe /X /C "scm status --username a408072 --password ***** --wide"
[INFO] Working directory: C:\Documents and Settings\a408072.DMN1\workspace301-EI-9.05_Rel\EI
AS-ITAM uCMDB Pattern DEV
[DEBUG] Consumed line :Workspace: (1189) "EI_9.05_Release_Snapshot" <-> (1001) "EI AS-ITAM
uCMDB 9.02 EI Stream"

NOT working RTC build lines.
[DEBUG] repositoryWorkspace - srvrtcbuild-EI-AS-ITAM-PatternDEV-DEV_Release_WS
[DEBUG] Executing status command...
[INFO] Executing: cmd.exe /X /C "scm status --username srvrtcbuild --password ***** --wide"
[INFO] Working directory: D:\RTCBuildWorkspace\EI-ITAMTEST\uCMDBPackages
[DEBUG] ErrorConsumer.consumeLine: Problem running 'status':
[DEBUG] ErrorConsumer.consumeLine: Current directory is not shared. Run from a shared directory.
[ERROR] Error: Problem running 'status':
Current directory is not shared. Run from a shared directory.