maven-users mailing list archives

From Robert Elliot <...@lidalia.org.uk>
Subject maven-scm-publish-plugin - prefixing site content with project version?
Date Sat, 18 May 2013 21:29:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the maven-scm-publish-plugin to publish to gh-pages.

I'd like to publish the site twice - once to the root of the branch (so that http://me.github.com/project-name
is the maven site) and once to it prefixed with the version (so that http://me.github.com/project-name/1.2.3/
is also the maven site). Rationale is to have a historical record of what the project looked
like, particularly the JavaDoc - it's nice for anyone using my libraries to be able to link
their JavaDoc to the correct version of my JavaDoc. I certainly appreciate libraries that
allow me to do this.

Does this sound like something I ought to be able to do already? And if so, could someone
give me a pointer?

Thanks,
Rob