maven-users mailing list archives

From Robert Elliot <>
Subject maven-scm-publish-plugin - prefixing site content with project version?
Date Sat, 18 May 2013 21:29:25 GMT

I'm using the maven-scm-publish-plugin to publish to gh-pages.

I'd like to publish the site twice - once to the root of the branch (so that
is the maven site) and once to it prefixed with the version (so that
is also the maven site). Rationale is to have a historical record of what the project looked
like, particularly the JavaDoc - it's nice for anyone using my libraries to be able to link
their JavaDoc to the correct version of my JavaDoc. I certainly appreciate libraries that
allow me to do this.

Does this sound like something I ought to be able to do already? And if so, could someone
give me a pointer?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message