maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephane-3 <mittiprove...@yahoo.se>
Subject log4j issue on mvn tomcat:run
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 14:04:40 GMT
Hello,

When I run the command: mvn tomcat:run I get the following issue in the
console output:

2013-05-15 10:59:02,610 ERROR  [ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Failed to import bean definitions from relative
location [log4j.xml]
Offending resource: class path resource [applicationContext.xml]; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [log4j.xml];
nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open
ServletContext resource [/org/apache/log4j/xml/log4j.dtd]

I wonder what it could be...

Kind Regards,